Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daemons work in progress

So this is what I've been doing in my spare time between work and a 9 month old. I like slaanesh a lot, mainly because the units are usually cheaper then the other 3 gods, are usually faster( movement and initiative) and they all get rending. Mmmm rending it's  like Christmas in combat, armor = tissue paper lol

  So seeing as I like slaanesh rules, the problem is I hate.... And I mean I hate the new daemonett look, it's so much worse the the previous sculpt its not even funny
and nobody say it's because they wanted to tone down the boobage, they just released the bloodwrack Medusa with breast a swinging.

 So I decided in a Greek/ancient warrior theme to my slaanesh Deamons, and speaking of bloodwrack medusa it will make a perfect Damon princess of slaanesh
 Lucky for me warriors of chaos had plenty of models to plunder from, oh and I have 20 have the awesome daemonetts and when they are painted I will post pics
Slaanesh herald
Icon bearer
Heart seeker

Musician
Portal glyph
Khorne herald
Same guy
Fallen dark angel chaos lord

No comments:

Post a Comment