Saturday, November 2, 2013

1st BitF battle report against Tyranids

For Brawl I took daemons with chaos allies

Fate Weaver ( if you don't take Fateweaver to a tournament with daemons you failed at army builder lol)

Herald of Slaanesh w/steed, loci of grace, and exalted reward

Herald of Khorne w/lesser reward, and a juggernaut

10 plague bearers

10 plagbearers

15 seekers of Slaanesh

10 flesh hounds of Khorne

Tzeentch daemon prince w/ wings exalted reward, lesser reward, and mastery lvl 2

Chaos lord w/steed of Slaanesh, Burning brand, mark of Slaanesh

20 cultist with 2 flamers

heldrake w/ bale flamers

the main battle plan was to scout dogs and jug herald up, run the seekers and herald, and out flank the 20 cultist with the chaos lord


game 1 Tyranids

from memory

flying hive tyrant
2 tervigons
doom in a pod
3 hive gurad
trygon prime
big unit of gargoyles 
2 big units of guants
unit of ymgarl stealers

Nids went first and that dastardly flyerant killed my daemon prince for first blood, I surged forward cast psy powers ect, turn two sees doom come down and does nothing as I pass my leadership, combat begins with 20 gargoyles and a but load of guants charge my seekers this combat last till turn 5, my turn heldrake come on and vector strikes off a wound from the trygon, I popped his warlord tervigon into a herald of tzeentch awesome moment, his turn he charges the other tervigon into combat kills my new herald of tzeetch, damnable flyrant kills my heldrake. lets just wrap it up, he scored all points except warlord and I got warlord and line breaker.

This was a fun game against a very skilled opponent Vince W. his bugs eats..uh I mean beat people up and down the California tournament scene and I'm glad that I get to play him regulatory at the local shop and in events as our play record goes he is in the lead...for now lol, but really amazing game against someone who knows the ins and outs of his army

P.S Doom bitched slapped my herald of khorne in combat



No comments:

Post a Comment